What does the future look like?

Find out

View more

Let us help you plot a path!

Choose to work with us and you’re choosing a relationship. One in which personalized attention and an understanding of your specific goals is our spring board.

ABOUT US

WHAT WE DO

INSIGHTS

CONTACT

SPOTTED IN THE NEWS

17 January, 2019

Our Perspective – A Case of Market Flu

In this four-minute video, Counsel’s Chief Investment Strategist, Rana Chauhan, tackles the causes for the recent market volatility, and points out that there is goo

blog img

16 January, 2019

Business Succession Planning 101

Selling a business or passing it on to the next generation can be the most important financial event in an entrepreneur’s lifetime. But Canadian small business owner

net worth

15 January, 2019

Understanding your Net Worth

Just like going to the doctor to assess your health, tracking your net worth on a regular basis is an essential aspect of your financial well-being. What would a che

4 January, 2019

RRSP — an investment that can truly add-up

22.5%. That’s the number, according to the latest census data (2016), of Canadian tax filers who contributed to an RRSP. The other 77.5% didn’t take advantage of thi

 

Audiocasts

Listen to insights from our market specialists  

 

Subscribe to The Next Steps Planning Team's E-Wealth Report List

Meet the Team

Marie Phillips, B.A. (Hons), RRC®,CFDS

Wealth Advisor

Cindy Little

Associate Investment Advisor

Code of Ethics

Learn how we conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity
Learn More

Understanding Statements

Instructional video on how to understand your statements.
Watch Video

Contact Us

For your convenience, we have offices in Ancaster and Milton.
Reach Out